Cyprea Marine Foods
Cyprea Marine Foods Pvt. Ltd, a subsidiary of Cyprea Pvt. Ltd established its processing factory at Himmafushi Island (CMF Fish Processing Factory, EU approval No: MDV-006), Maldives and is designed to process and export fresh fish in chilled & frozen form. It is the first privately built EU Standard processing facility in the Maldives and foundation was lead on the year 2005. CMF has been established to meet the highest standards of the EU regulations and the set up has been proudly notified as one of the best factories in the South East Asia. The company operates a fleet of 18 fishing vessel out of which six of them are owned by the company. The others operate on contract basis and all vessels registered under the Maldives Ministry of Fisheries & Agriculture.
Our main challenge is to improve and maintain the already prominent quality of Maldivian fresh & frozen tuna in the European markets and widen the products CMF products is well determined to attain this and equipped to go to all the extremes to maintain and sustain the quality of our products. In this regard CMF Processing Factory has implemented the highest standards of ISO-22000:2005 Food Safety Management System.
Our products include:
- Fresh Chilled Yellow Fin Tuna H&G
- Fresh Chilled Yellow Fin Tuna G&G
- Fresh Chilled Yellow Fin Tuna Loins ( Vacuum packed)
- Fresh Chilled Yellow Fin Tuna Chunks ( Vacuum packed)
- Frozen Skipjack Tuna whole, H&G/ G&G
- Frozen Yellow Fin Tuna Loins, Chunks & Steaks
- Fresh Chilled Yellow Fin Tuna Steaks/ Saku blocks ( Vacuum packed)